Friday, October 3, 2014

Achoo

The weather here has had the nerve to go and change to something resembling "Fall".

Frankly, I'm offended. For the last few weeks before we've been lucky and it's been ridiculously nice. And when I say nice, I mean like, 70+ degrees everyday. This means I've been riding my bicycle everyday around the neighborhood, since Andy made me bring it home with me. At first I kind of thought he was being a bit silly. But with the weather being so agreeable, I couldn't help but take it for a spin.

But now? It's overcast and rainy and bullshit. And over the weekend I think we have a frost advisory.

I had a few interviews earlier in the week and I fully admit to having high hopes for them. I've gone and made the tragic error of getting my hopes up for one of the jobs. I think I'd be good at it and it would be interesting.
Needless to say, they haven't called, written or sent a carrier pigeon. I'm doing my best to not be completely distraught, but it's not going well. I've developed a bit of a cold instead and that's currently serving as an admirable distraction.

/snarfle

No comments:

Post a Comment