Monday, February 10, 2014

This. Fucking. Winter.

This winter is never fucking ending.

I say this because over the weekend I tried to scratch my skin off because it's so dry. Sure, I moisturize. I drink loads of water. I wash my clothes in gentle detergent, mostly because it seems I'm allergic to almost everything else. I do everything person is supposed to do.

I also then gave myself a nosebleed because I decided to blow my nose. How dare I do such a thing, you ask? It seemed like a good idea at the time.

I am a delicate lady flower and it's never more apparent than when my nasal passages are in rebellion because it's SO DRY. My poor boyfriend puts up with a lot and this just adds to it. He's now considering getting a humidifier because bleeding for no reason isn't as much fun as one would think. I keep telling him it isn't necessary, but I'm beginning to change my mind. I mean, he already bought special sheets because it seems I was allergic to the other ones he had, as well as washes his sheets in the free and gentle detergent so I don't break out in hives/itch my skin off. He shouldn't have to do this too? However, I slept in my own room last night (which has a big-ass humidifier) and woke up with no nosebleed at all. In fact, when I blew my nose, I stayed blood free! It was nice (and considerably less icky)

I bet this is exactly what you, gentle readers, were expecting today. A graphic blow by blow description of my bloody nasal passages, interspersed with dry skin woes.

This. Fucking. Winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment