Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Ruggedly Handsome

Oh so help me heavens, I went to a barre/pilates class yesterday. It seemed like a good idea at the time, doing all that moving and exercising and whatever.

What it really did was bring into stark relief how out of shape I am and how walking is for suckers. I am SO SORE TODAY OH MY GOD.

I'm still very much struggling through the idea of what I want to be when I grow up. It's a really weighty question. You would think I'd have a better idea, given how much schooling I've had and frankly, how much support I've had from my family and my friends.
That being said, I don't think I've ever really posed the question to them and seen how they would help. Or if they would help.

Confession--

I think I want to be Richard Castle. I don't have a desire to be ruggedly handsome (I don't think there can be more than one Rick Castle), but the idea of being a writer is starting to call to me. I adore the idea of doing it everyday.
It's time for me to buckle down and give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment