Monday, October 14, 2013

I have been feeling wicked fatigued lately and unbelievably tingly and cannot, for the life of me, figure out why. I've had 1.25 cc of B12 in the last 10 days. In theory I should be bouncing off the freaking walls.
One thing I am doing is pooping like a maniac, which is never a bad thing.
I've made an appointment with my neurologist and I'm not thrilled about it. I hate having to go. She's a nice enough lady, but...it's hard to explain. I just hate feeling like an invalid. Most everyone in the waiting room is like, 107 and it makes me feel sooooo lame.

In the meantime I've been working with a career coach to try to fix my resume so I can get a better job. However, in the two phone calls we've had he's hit on some very important points. The main point is somewhat embarrassing.

I am 27 years old and I don't really have any idea what I want to be when I grow up.

I believe I've posed this thought before, but to have someone who I have only spoken to for a couple of hours find that out about me is...upsetting? Weird?
He's given me an exercise so I can work on my resume and I figure we'll jump back on a call in a week or so.

In the meantime, if you have any advice on how to figure out what to be when you grow up...feel free to share with the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment