Wednesday, May 15, 2013

I have an enormous pimple

I have this pimple on my face. In the scheme of things it's not very big, but it's just one of those things, you know?

The last few years have been a bit shaky. Literally. I've been diagnosed with Essential Tremor, which is really very irritating. My left hand has quite the intention tremor. It means that reaching for things, passing things, holding things, eating things, washing things, typing things, drinking things, moving things, and generally living my life is a pain in the ass.

I've been on propanalol, I've been on primidone and now I'm on topamax. For the moment, things taste funny and I miss fizzy drinks. I liked my Diet Coke dammit!

I live with my parents, I'm looking for work and I'm doing my best to stay sane.

I have this pimple on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment